Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pet Friendly Hotels Motels Knoxville tn

Diposkan oleh admin di 1:21 PM









Knoxville tn Pet Friendly Hotels Motels : Holiday Inn Express Knoxville Strawberry Plains

Holiday Inn expresses normally aren't too good, but this hotel was excellent. I believe it is fairly new or has been renovated recently but the bed was comfortable and the room was clean and cozy.

The hotel staff was helpful and friendly. They greeted me by name each time I entered the lobby and had "fresh" baked cookies at all times on the lobby desk.The hotel is also very close to the interstate and several restaurants.

I had a very pleasant stay. Check-in (and out) was a breeze, the rooms were very nicely furnished and very clean. In the lobby there was a dish of doggy treats. I think the 4th floor is the pet floor, as I saw several people with dogs up there going in and out of rooms.

I was pleasantly surprised and impressed. To top it off, this hotel is pet friendly and only charges $15 on top of the room rate for having a pet. I would definitely stay here again. It's a little bit on the outskirts of Knoxville off the 40, but it's definitely worth stopping at this hotel

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. La Quinta Inn and Suites Kansas city

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 HOTEL INFORMATION | Design by Kenga Ads-template