Sunday, May 1, 2011

Disney World Resort Hotels : Doubletree Guest Suites in the Walt Disney World Resort

Diposkan oleh admin di 6:56 PM
Disney World Resort Hotels


Doubletree Guest Suites
2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32830-2811

As a frequent hotel guest all over this great country of ours and beyond, I must say that I was more than pleased with the entire staff at Doubletree Guest Suites in the Walt Disney World Resort. From start to finish all hotel personnel showed me that they were true professionals. Warm smiles, can do attitudes and the little extras that make us all feel good. I was especially happy with their hotel Food and Beverage Manager: Luis Francos and his staff.

When we arrived, it was the day before my son's birthday. I wanted to have the resaurant prepare a small birthday cake and have the wait staff place it in our room as a surprise for my son. After I checked in with my family I scurried down to the restaurant and asked if this could be accomplished. Obviously, I was well prepared to pay for the service etc. Luis would have none of it. "It will be our pleasure we will not take any money. It is my pleasure, to help all our guests enjoy our hotel and make their stay a memorable one." My initial thought was "WOW" I haven't heard that in a long time..if ever ! With that, the task was complete. The next day after we arrived back in our room after spending the day as tourists, low and behold there was much more than I could ever hope for in the room. A very, very nice Birthday cake, drinks, lots of balloons, silverware, plates and a very nice note to say Happy Birthday to my son. As a person who is always on the road this was one for the books as far as I'm concerned..............Thank you and well done !!


0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 HOTEL INFORMATION | Design by Kenga Ads-template